~ © Prabeen Kumar Pati
© ପ୍ରବୀଣ କୁମାର ପତି
1. Imran Khan: Sorry! Ek Cheez Maein Kehna Bhool Gayaa tha...
that's how IK announced the TODO release of WC Abhi when the Speaker of House indicated. It's a peace gesture from Pakistan he mentioned. All said casually or suggested so.
~ as per media footages on 28 February 2019. His speech in Pakistan's National Assembly (in a joint session)!
2. WC Abhinandan Varthaman had just crossed the current LOC into POK as he chased down an Indian-airspace intruder PAK F-16 back but on an old MiG-21. Being Lighter, MiG-21 still is so faster than F-16! it was just 2-3 seconds, that’s it.
3. We are so short on Fighter Jets! Even 36 Rafale Jets when delivered will they be enough? We just don’t have Pak only, but few other surroundings to look after and act when needed.
4. Yes, even an old MiG-21 was enough to knock down another intruder American F-16 of PAF.
5. BS Y and similar Politicians just play their as usual dirty politics & self goals answering to those petty questions from vested interests / irresponsible quarters as well.
6. MainStream News/TV Media: Mainly Two Stream Journalists in India shouting / or their opinions being made visible.
i) One Hailing PM Modi, BJP, persuading for War;
ii) One hailing Imran Khan citing him a big statesman, and down playing Chiefs of Army, Navy, Air Forces and co and terming their conference a let-down. & also not valuing PM Narendra Modi.
There of course lies a third category irrespective of known orientation, that’s trying to balance their opinions.
7. Yes, PM Modi was the first PM since 1970s in allowing a cross-LOC strike that too Air Strike to fight the terror groups across border which were doing terror & bombing in India.
8. Yes, PM Modi and Co still in Political Campaign mode at times. He’s one PM who has been doing more rallies than any body though/despite since being PM. Still he speaks about ongoing things at those campaigns or sabhas currently. & so called opportunities to hail NM & war cries so openly on social media and out in the open. Pulwama to take place was touted a slip up as NM was informed about certain intelligence input. But we really don’t know how that slip / Pulwama incident even could happen.
9. Defence Minister wasn’t so visible or vocal actively during this whole episode.
10. External Affairs Minister came to the active visibility late but since then has been active. Earlier only MEA was issuing statements, & was visible.
11. Home Minister was visible of course and active post Pulwama.
12. The less said the better about our so called OPs.
13. Balakot (PAK), JeM Camp there in form of a Madrassa, where terrorists or so were recruited through extreme speeches by Terrorists & master Minds Masood Azhar & his brother-in-law Yusuf. Where’s the camp, the bodies, debris still that’s a mystery as no independent journalist or party has been able to visit the site and verify. But the Sign board of JeM still hangs without being affected!
14. If Azad Kashmir has not been independent even in the name of Freedom of Kashmir, then what fools are talking about Kashmir Freedom/Independence. Pakistan just want Kashmir and to loot nothing else.
And after decades, going by the media footage, there, locals at least near the current LOC with India seem to be not uttering about Kashmir or they are Kashmiri, but proud Pakistani.
15. Yes, thanks to Pakistan’s Wazir-e-Azam Imran Khan (though conveniently using phrase of “Peace Gesture” given Pakistan’s history), Wing Commander will be released/returned to India ceremoniously through Wagah Border. (It should have happened by now, but it hasn’t.) He might have been perceived as a Messenger of Peace, Charismatic, or Statesman Leader by quite a few quarters, time will tell the true tales and reveal true colours. If he’s so for peace and against terror, why not stop all Terror Camps inside Pakistan and its administering areas? World knows he came to power because of the turbulence in Pakistan and the near bankruptcy, so some in the name of Naya Pakistan, and most notably because of the extremists, Islamists’ open support and Pakistani Army’s and Terror organizations’ support. One benefit of doubt goes to IK that he was not so anti-India or hate monger unlike Javed Miandad or so during his playing days or while playing cricket matches / WC crucial ones against India. He was rather cautious at times, and hardly could perform best vs India on the field. And outside game field, World knows his playboy and merry-go-lucky glamourous life. How much he’s really a transformed, if at all, or all this PR/image for the ultimate power within his country, still under thick clouds. But he’s different than others in Pakistan, and may be better! He would have tried to lie and not follow Geneva Conventions. But any way, he had accepted that two MiG-21s form India followed into Pakistan side LOC after chasing out Pakistani fighter Jets (which he said he wanted to act to show that Pakistan can also retaliate and enter Indian aero-space just to show capability as he had announced in various speeches/addresses). He has conducted himself gracefully on occasions! His Cricket World Cup Winning Leader Captain / Kaptaan image really carrying so far so good amongst his fans/followings.
16. WC Abhi is yet to be released and return (today*)(that too under circumstances of Geneva Convention & other facets), so let’s not jump to conclusions or hailing this & that leader or Political is just immature.
17. Kandahar episode was still not handled properly. Its aftermath is clearly visible after nearly two decades with masterminds masterminding Terror attacks onto/inside India while they themselves living comfortably in Pakistan.
18. Media if allowed in govt / confidential activities, would hail the leadership, but jeopardise the whole objective/process. But if not briefed or not allowed inside, would cry it as curb of freedom and participation and democracy.
19. I prefer currently ANI inputs. Have wondered long back as well, how come other TV news Media take its inputs/videos and just commercialise/sensationalise so much even now on FB /twitter with so many ads, so why not just watch the closer original sources of ANI!? ANI though provides/sells its multimedia to various such News/media agencies including international to run their own business. ANI is just main / core content provider. Agencies just fabricate/manipulate.
20. I wish DD was made actually free to all TV consumers without any mandatory commercial subscription. Even TVS with earlier subscription and now de/inactive one should be allowed to view DD channels.
21. So called proxy-FarceWar is going on on social media, where Pakis are mocking in posting on every social media platform or TV news media posts with a mocking signature line of <n Indian City>, Pakistan!
(main content originally shared on Facebook on 28 February 2019. Today bit adding some in the context: like today instead of tomorrow wordings etc.)
Ironically: Pride & Historic first time that India’s External Affairs Minister / विदेश मंत्री Smt. Sushma Swaraj श्रीमती सुषमा स्वराज is attending as Guest of Honour at OIC / Islamic Nation’s meet at the UAE while Pakistan boycott objecting to India’s presence at this ‘Organisation of Islamic Cooperation’ conclave. Sushma Swaraj reiterates the evil peril of terrorism and efforts to thwart it and eradicate it. Pakistani Chair empty.
My request & prayer was to release Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman Aaj or Abhi.
Aaj or Abhi, kyun ki Kal (Love/Peace) Ho Naa Ho!
Azadi is such a misleading and misused word.
Geneva Conventions imply during war, or armed conflict, or even during such conflicts even though war is not declared. So mainly Conventions I & II apply. & No handover/release in media but through formal ways as armed/air forces to armed/air forces. (No glamourisation.)
Most Notably: Yes, Kashmiris (कश्मीरी) didn’t act against India/भारत/हिंदुस्तान during these times.
May Dutiful Wing Commander Fly High with Free Wings again! Salute!
He’s brave and a real Soldier indeed. His conduct was apt and just, and all recognized and appreciated that.
Well, Pakistani Army treated him well (so far)!
& at least there hasn’t been contradicting stories/imaginations as far as this India-Pakistan episode is concerned.
Abhinandan, not Abhinandar or Avinandar! Varthaman/Vardhaman!? May I/we not know Your true full name, and not required yet, as your identity to be protected. But You are “IAF ‘WC AV'”! Once you’re awarded, may the whole nation (& world) know.
& Let the release/return of WC Abhinandan not be glorified/gamourized/publicised much.
Update: As of 1 March 2019 late afternoon, just about evening. Indian Air Force Wing Commander Abhinandan has been handed over irrespective of (to Indian High Commission in Islamabad, Pakistan or through Wagah-Lahore route, after Pakistan turning down request by IAF for return of Abhi via Air) finally to Indian Air Force Officials at Attari-Wagah border. But not before deliberate delay by Pakistan over total 8 hours ath the border!
Media were thankfully barred in that restricted area.
Thanks but No Thanks to (Naya) Pakistan’s Wazir-e-Azam Imran Khan!
It’s all Propaganda driven Pakistan.
Thanks to Geneva Conventions and IAF and Indian Govt & Ministerial efforts as well as International Community.
Moments of Silence & Peace for martyred Squadron Leader Siddharth Vashisht pilot of Mi-17 that crashed in Budgam on 27th February 2019.
Meanwhile Ceasefire violations continue on the ground on J&K border/LOC from Pakistani side, and Indian Army responding appropriately.
Some casualties in some places on the ground as well.
#KalLoveHoNaaHo #कल_Love_हो_ना_होSee More Here as well
तुम LOVE मानते हो साल में एक बार!
जीते हो सालों साल!
और मरते हो Life में एक बार!
Aaj Manalo Love, Kal Love Ho Naa Ho!
Kal Love Ho Naa Ho
Please encourage and support for such more creative writing, reading & viewing and entertainment with your generous no terms no conditions contribution. You can contribute (make payment/donation) starting as low as $1 & multiple times if you like. (for the Poster: please request as well by dropping a note after making a payment.) Thank You! Have a Great & Happy Day & Life! Keep smiling! 🙂
Kal Love Ho Naa Ho
~ ©NoQuoteNot.NQN.PP. PSquare. Prabeen Pati
(bullet shots…) The Mahatma is no more! The evening has been silenced! Nation standstill bewildered dumbfounded! है राम!🙏 Irony that it was NathuRam (Godse or God’s sake) who fired the shots! (of course GandhiJi didn’t know or did he that it was Nathuram (did he meet/know him before?) so he uttered Hai Ram! Nope, it’s culture we say Ram Ram Satya Hai, Ram Bhajans did he listen to more or Vaishav bhajans or gaan? He just remembered the Lord ShriRam! But it has been mystery/mystified(!?) who killed GandhiJi! When someone says Gandhi, it has been implicitly referred to the Mahatma/Bapu or his lineage/legacy! not otherwise. though Gandhi surname is not just on him. There’s a whole lot community. महात्मा गांधी पुण्य तिथि। वैष्णव जन तो…
~ Prabeen Kumar Pati
Ad Lads of India.
A Tribute Picture to the Historic & Defining TEST WIN for INDIA vs Australia in Cricket for a Test Series in Australia. Only the 2nd Test Win for India at Adelaide after 2003 1st ever win at the same venue. Total 2 Test wins out of 6 ever in Australia.
Adi Lads of India: Rahul Dravid, Anil Kumble, Ajit Agarkar, VVS Laxman, Sourav Ganguly (c), (& Virender Sehwag! Sachin Tendulkar!?) Adi ~= First. So First Winning Men for India at Adelaide.
Ad Lads of India: Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma, Ashwin Ravi, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Virat Kohli (c). (& KL Rahul, Ajinkya Rahane!?)
~ PP PSquare Prabeen Kumar Pati