#NationalAnthem: #UnitedStates of #America 🇺🇸 or #Republic of #India🇮🇳
To #Stand or Stand Not! It has been going on for more than a year now. 🤔
- &Stands of President&WhiteHouse clear!
- &On-field some of citizens/players oppose &they don’t stand taking a stand on the pressing issues! mm
- &Opposers: They have issue with the President Donald Trump – the person! mm
- #Govt changes stand & so does #SupremeCourt!?
- Supreme Court said its earlier order
“Playing National Anthem & Standing” was a “Directory” not “Mandatory”!
- AndProtests: against again the Prime Minister Narendra Modi – the person & the Govt.!
- AndThose who are physical/medically restricted and bound to wheels or so, can just show respect putting their main hand/palm on the heart or salute! right!
- AndWhy National Anthem in cinema halls or theatres! entertainment places. AndWhy?
- AndTo that question next it will come: why show “Smoking Kills” etc. etc. “messages in Public Interest” on the screen before playing a movie! After all it’s entertainment area! The list can go on.
- AndIf National Anthem played publicly (irrespective of a cinema hall entertainment! even during National Days – Republic; Independence; Events) & with proper code, show respect, stand; stand respectfully.
AndThem AndThen! #Theatric🤐
&No #&Right #&Left!
AndNo #Theatrics, &No Violence, please!!!
(Though &FoodforThought: When Respect for Individual or Respect for AnyBody or so is scarce &| is taken lightly &| as a weakness, asking for Respect for/to something will be too much to ask!)
~ Prabeen Kumar Pati
I know I am bit late in wishing explicitly ‘Happy New Year‘ through writing/typing to all! Further on the lighter side, this is not the eleventh hour (synonymous to being late as in the saying) I am in, it’s a 12th year as now 12 noon, 12th hour (and 12th minute)!
As I know ‘New‘ is so infectious! So do I believe ‘Happy‘, too! So I believe that positive infection may spread all along and just grow stronger and interlinked in the sense making us feel we have an implicit not-so-visible connection (1-1 and 1/1)!
Yes, it’s a new number in the year count. But the calendar year restarts from January, right! … to enter the same cycle of the already listed months known and in vogue! So isn’t it ReNew!? Fantastic that 12 months in a year (so are 12ed clocks, 12 Sun Signs, 12 Moon Signs by the way), so this year is even special with the number 12 tag to it explicitly, isn’t it!?
So I may wish an all round refreshingly
~ Prabeen Kumar Pati
It’s the Christmas Eve and still Eric is busy, in fact, lost in fixing his next big thing in Telecommunications. He has been working relentlessly more than passionately to make it on the floor, I mean his next breakthrough technology. But he has just been missing something to rock it and roll on. He has been so lost and out of touch with his own life, his family – the world that matters to him the most.
As Ena (Eric‘s wife) has been carrying and almost all alone taking care of their baby who is about to come out to this lively world! As the the doctor’s team are putting their best efforts to make it all smooth for Ena and the baby, Ena has been obviously missing Eric by her side for a long long time. In fact, Eric has even forgotten all that he and Ena are going to be parents and the medical team is even in their house for Ena!
As the Christmas Eve is all set to make a transition into Merry Christmas, there comes the new baby out to the world! The baby child’s first cry just makes the whole house and surrounding so lively and musical that suddenly Eric even jumps with happiness than out of joy in his confined world! The medical delivery teams shouts with joy ‘it’s a boy…’, Ena is so happy after lot of pain she has had to go through, Eric rushes to the room! Every body is so ecstatic and here goes Merry Christmas in chorus! Eric holds on to the baby and says to Ena, “it’s our baby, our son”! Ena befittingly with a smile says to Eric, “Yes Eric, it’s your son, it’s my son, it’s our son! You are a father, and how can I express how it has been feeling being a mother!”. Eric and Ena are so happily close to each other now with the baby. It doesn’t matter to them whether it’s a boy or a girl! They are relishing the moment that they are again truly together and smiling!
Eric realises, the best innovation in the world is Life! Now he realises he has been part of this eternal innovation! He realises all the science, technology, equipment etc. don’t matter at all in front of this greatest natural innovation ‘Life‘. As we communicate our feelings, the joy through our smiles, eyes and some uttered and expressed words! Everything else is secondary and they will keep coming.
(As very soon Eric gets it all right virtually with little effort in his gigantic innovation lab.)
~ Prabeen Kumar Pati